There are numerous benefits of Swedish Massage, both physical and emotional. These include the following:
- promotes relaxation
- increases the blood and lymphatic circulation
- brings oxygen and nutrients to the area being massaged
- takes away waste products which may be responsible for aches and pains
- relaxes tight muscles
- relieves stiff joints
- encourages deeper and relaxed breathing
- helps to induce feelings of calmness
- encourages sleep
- improves digestion
- improves the condition of the skin
- creates feelings of well-being
- helps to relieve stress-related problems
Your massage will be in the comfortable surroundings of my massage treatment room conveniently located near to Worcester city centre.
You can choose between a full one hour body massage or a 30 minute back massage, although on your first appointment you will be given a consultation of around 10 minutes prior to your massage. This is in order for me to make an assessment based on your medical history and for me to ask about any current underlying health issues. This will then enable me to tailor your massage based on your own personal requirements, if necessary concentrating on any problem areas for your optimum benefit.